I Have Now Re-Opened
My places of work have changed, and please expect new ways of working. My major concern is your safety as the country comes out of lockdown. At present I will be available at 2, Crantock Grove, in the Castle Lane Clinic in Bournemouth. Also, I am attached to The Wessex Osteopathy Clinic in Lymington.
Coronavirus Compliance Includes:
– Pre-visit on-line or telephone healthcheck
– Some paperwork done online and brought with you
– Meet & Greet at your car or at the front door
– Time-limited physical contact and regular room sanitisation
– Clinician use of Personal Protective Equipment
– Some requirements of you. eg 1 person only in most cases, face mask worn, new informed consents
My own patients whom I have seen during the past 1-2 years can contact me via my Contact Me page for supportive osteopathic advice. Advice will of course be limited to discussions of musculoskeletal problems only, and cannot replace one-to-one hands on therapy.
I wish you all continuing good health over the coming months